How to get 50% off an Amazon Prime membership with an EBT or Medicaid card.
Do you have a valid EBT or Medicaid card? If so, you can get 50% off an Amazon Prime membership.
If you don't already know, here are some of the best services included with Amazon Prime:
- Stream thousands of movies & tv shows
- Choose from thousands of comics and magazines for free
- Stream millions of songs using Amazon Prime Music
- Prime Day allows Amazon users to get access to incredible deals that you won't find anywhere else
- Use Prime Pantry to have your favorite foods, snacks, and drinks delivered to you (with only a $7.95 shipping fee)
- Free and unlimited photo storage, so you never have to worry about losing your photos again
So how do I get 50% off? Click here to get started. Remember, you must have a valid EBT or Medicaid card to qualify.
Please note: We may receive compensation if you choose to sign up for by clicking our link(s). However, this is not a sponsored post & all information within this article is accurate.